Tuesday 21 May 2013

Weight loss Transformation Tuesday Nicole Tafokitao


Have I told you HOW MUCH I love all my friends that read and follow me? I am truly grateful, humbled and so blessed to have you all in my life.

Nicole and  is no exception. I received her Facebook message and instantly started prepping for her transformation post and our interview. 

Read below.......


Fitness Food And Style interviews Nicole Tafokitao




How old are you and please can you share your health and fitness journey to date? 

I am 26 years old and I have lost over 40 kilos since October 2012. I am still losing weight and living a healthy lifestyle. My goal weight is 60kgs.
  

What types of foods did you used to eat as a kid and young adult? What's changed since then? 

I've always eaten healthy but at my biggest time of my life I used to eat rubbish. Now I am trying to eat healthy so I can achieve my weight loss goals.

Do you play any sports or what sports do you like watching? 

I love watching footy. No I don’t play sport.

What are your interests, passion and what makes you smile? 

I love hanging with my family, they are everything to me.


What was the catalyst that sparked your lifestyle change? 

My weight. I wasn’t happy with myself I needed to be healthier for my kids so I can be around with them longer in life.

What are some of your dreams/goals you hope to achieve over the next 12 months? 

Get to 60kgs, tone up and just be happy within myself.


What tips would you like to share with my readers about your transformation? 

Anyone can do it. Mind over matter and will power. It can be done! I was 125kgs and felt horrible, now I weigh 85kgs. If you really want it bad enough you will make it happen!

Thanks again for sharing your story with us Nicole and I look forward to featuring you again in the near future. Anyone that wants to follow Nicole you can do so on her Facebook page and Instagram

For those wanting a feature on my blog and other social media's, please send your emails to transformationtuesday@gmail.com and follow the steps under the TRANSFORMATION tab. 

HAPPY TUESDAY!


Much love and friendship,
XxDani

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for this post!! Very encouraging!! :) You posts encourage me to keep going!!
    Sara-Jayne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing transformation. Thanks for the post. It's really very motivating.
    Bootcamp Nottingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great transformation, needs a great appreciation for such a hard work, its amazing. Fitness gift certificates

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani