Friday 24 May 2013

Our Wedding Anniversary

We just celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary the other day and spent the weekend in Melbourne.


Mr and Mrs Stevens





It was amazing. We have the best sister/brother in laws EVER, as they took care of our 2+2 kids. It was so nice to have one on one time.

Peace. Laughter. Togetherness. Shopping. Eating. Dancing. All the cool stuff.



I love entering the hotel lobby, the smell, checking out their funky foyer design and just seeing various people checking in. I love to travel and experience new places.

Crown Metropol


It was a super relaxing weekend and the only thing I had to worry about, was which outfit to wear?


Weekend attire


The best part?


Sleeping in.....


Adrian asking me "Can you hear that?"

I said "What?"

He replied "Exactly!"

We were "kids free" for 24x7 and boy! it was so cool to hang out with each another.






And of course the soft, thick and luxurious hotel robes. I LOVE THEM! I have been renowned for "accidentally" packing them in my suitcase :-) however this time it couldn't fit!

What's your most favourite thing to do when you get away?

XxDani





12 comments :

  1. What is my most favourite thing when we go away?
    Probably much of the same as you said. Fun, laughter, peaceful, forgetting your ordinary life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, thanks so much for stopping by Terry. Come again soon xx Dani

      Delete
  2. I'll buy whatever Hugh Jackman is selling :-)
    Congrats on your anniversary! Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veronica and yes Hugh is a great salesperson. We are trying to make Australian health care services a better place for us all. Where are you located? xxDani

      Delete
  3. Ha ha nice one, so you forget about the 'at home jobs' and your focus on the bliss...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Nick, thanks for stopping by. XxDani

      Delete
  4. What Veronica said haha. I must try this "go somewhere without kids thing"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we tend to do this twice a year! Need to make it more often, huh? XxDani

      Delete
  5. I was so much overwhelmed with your beautiful pix that I even forget reading b/w the lines. I think it's time to bookmark this page #ur site rocks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, thank you so much xx Dani

      Delete
  6. I like the animal print outfit and the artwork in the funky foyer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alli, I am a bit of an animal print lover. Yes the artwork in the foyer was mind blowing!!! Super cool xxDani

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani