Monday 1 July 2013

July is a month of no sugar and squats!

Here we go again!!! 6 months already gone and it's time to get refocused and re-write our goals. I know my irregular exercising and eating an entire block of cadbury marvellous creations chocolate hasn't been my goal this year. So I need to get back to exercising regularly and eliminate those sugars, so what better way than to kick off July as our NO SUGAR challenge. To top it off, we are going to get our butts into shape at the same time. So lets add some squats to the mix!!!!

Make sure to grab your copy of I QUIT SUGAR for amazing recipes. 

K.I.S.S (keep it simple sweetie) 50 squats every second day

Squat challenge 50 every second day for 31 days

Let's not over complicate things and not over work our butts too much as I want you to continue your own exercise regime. So 50 squats today, rest tomorrow, 50 squats the following day and rest etc...


Many of you have seen my transformations and the one after I did after our 14 days with No Added Sugar challenge in February.



Let's just say that's not how my body is looking right now. Winter has got me in a rut real bad and I haven't been watching what I have been eating. I haven't been doing my Fit Yummy Mummy workouts regularly and it's showing, super soft, no more definition and don't get me started on this chocolate habit. 

Here is also my results from my Christmas squats, 25 squats every day from the 1st to the 25th December. It's not a huge difference but it's all about consistency and that's what I need right about now.



I asked many of you about what you would like to see this month and I got so many butt and tummy, no sugar, arms workout and just general ways to eat healthy and to be sugar free. So this month will capture all that. You firstly need to be following your own fitness regime whatever that may be. Moving 3-4 times per week for at least 15 minutes should be your goal. 

I know some of you follow the same Fit Yummy Mummy workout I do, so for those that wish to do the same I would encourage you to spend the $19 on the ebook (if it's affordable at this time) which is jam packed with the 12 week fitness program, meal planners, nutritional info and much much more! It even gives you 30 days free at Clubfym through my blog link.

Otherwise simply follow the guidelines from our NO ADDED SUGAR challenge in February and most importantly get a partner and help one another along the way. I will be here posting my day and if you wish for my support, please leave your daily comments here or my Facebook FF&S challenges group.

Are you ready???

XxDani 

5 comments :

  1. yes !!!! most DEFINATELY ready after becoming complacent and losing the shape I was starting to see and achieve I decided that July 1 was time to get serious !!!! Love that I now have lots of extra inspiration & encouragement

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! Great to have you onboard Jeni, I too felt complacent but started skipping too many workout sessions hence loosing my definition and toned physique. Let's get back and continue being consistent! Xx Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, you are an amazing example, and I completely recognise the problems with sugar. I am going to use your post as motivation and run with it - or squat with it!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Welcome Emily and yes, lets beat that white devil xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will start ur july challange today in august. Wish me good luck specially with no addeded sugar part. Love u xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani