Sunday 8 July 2012

Day 7 - no sugar



Happy Sunday everyone!!!!!!! We're half way through our no sugar challenge !!!! Woo hoo!!!!

I hope you all survived the weekend. I AM SO PROUD of you for doing a whole week without sugar!!! Sure some may have stumbled but it was ever so innocently, besides you picked yourself up and back on track.

GOOD FOR YOU.

What else has been happening in your world besides this sugar challenge?

Oh yes a quick update with my kids & husband. They have been super good. Even when going to the movies today however after the session they came home for a quick snack and opened up a can of Baked Beans and yes you guessed it, jam packed with sugar!!! My fault, as I should have boxed them up! They are out of our pantry for good next time, although I do remember an old flame of mine after training, he would rinse out the tomato sauce and mix with some tuna. Find your balance, I say...

Breakfast
250ml pre workout smoothie (oats, banana and milk)

Did an intense 50/10 circuit with 4 rounds and boy did I work up a sweat!!! Followed by my 60/30 interval training only 10 rounds consisting of squats, rowing, heel kicks etc...Absolutely spent!


Morning snack
Post workout drink 250ml scoop of protein powder with milk
1 mandarin


Lunch
2 poached eggs on wholemeal toast
side salad (spinach, roasted capsicum AKA bell pepper & feta cheese)




Afternoon snack
Yogurt with kiwi, frozen blueberries, walnuts, chia & sesame seeds




Dinner
Chicken kebabs served on rocket, tomato & olive salad with hommus


I mix whatever ingredients I have, in this instance feta cheese, minced garlic, grated carrot, parsley & tarragon 

Hope you had a sensational weekend. Here's a snippet of our weekend snaps! xx Dani

(1) Movie times!!! (2) YAY! Jack Frost was here! (3) Beach bike ride (4) VIP visitor chilling out



4 comments :

  1. Had our family gathering today!
    Went well - except everybody ribbing me...
    I had only my sugar free muffin to eat and small serves of various casseroles..
    Oat and pear pancakes for breakfast.

    The worst part was no glass of bubbly! But someone had to drive I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good on you for not breaking! Have you done one of these challenges before? you'e on fire!!!!

      Delete
  2. This is so inspiring! I need to eliminate the alcohol from my diet but then I would like to focus on sugar after that. Those are the two areas that I really struggle with. I found you on Skinny Ms., I will be bookmarking your blog and coming back to it-- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, all your eats look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani