Thursday 21 June 2012

Clean eating cookies and my food journal


These glorious choc chip cookies can be found on Teresa Cutter's website, she is a superstar in my eyes. I am so thankful I came across her website and through my beautiful friend Jodie B ;-)

I hope you also like the new look of my blog page, the lovely Celeste did a terrific job putting all my pics together of my cooking, lounge room, family pics and of course my new healthy body as it's all about keeping and staying fit and eating glorious food whilst maintaining a regular exercise regime.

I'll be back to post more updates with my meals.....let me know your thoughts on the new look of Fitness Food And Style. I am doing this for you, so you keep coming back for more!!! :-)))))) XxDani 

7 comments :

  1. I like the new look and layout, but the font is a little difficult to read for some reason. Could be my computer settings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your feedback about the layout and font.

      Let me know if this font is better? XxDani

      Delete
  2. Loving the new look Dani...font looks clean but not very good for web viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvala bato, dali je sada font bolje?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mnogo bolje...a šta je sa prvu glavnu sliku, ispod titule? Pre tamno izgleda. Jel imaš email adresu na ovaj site, tako da svi ne vide šta ti priporučujem?

      Delete
  4. Nice! I love the recipes! I will use this as my guide so I can avoid gaining weight again.. thanks to rocalabs, it helped me shed off the excess weight that I have..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Mae, I have another I will be posting soon which will curb your sweet cravings without so much guilt. Come back again xxDani

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani