Wednesday 26 February 2014

Style with Lisa Hamilton from See Want Shop

I have admired Lisa from See Want Shop since joining Instagram last year and simply adore her sense of style. Today we interview Lisa as she shares a glimpse of her life with us about Fitness, Food and what she loves the most…..Style.



We take 5 minutes with Lisa today who share's with us a little bit about herself.

1. What fitness activity do you schedule into your daily routine to keep healthy?

Currently I am in the midst of a 30 day yoga challenge, so have been practising either hot or flow classes which I am loving. I also play team sports regularly.

2. Describe your dream meal - what could we expect to find on your plate?

My dream meal would have to be a freshly homemade zucchini and carrot spelt pasta. My partner is Italian and I swear I never tasted anything better than his family’s pasta dishes. I love how they keep the flavours so simple.

3. Who’s your go to style icon - who have you always admired for their style, and why?

I have always always loved the Olsen twins. Ever since I was a little girl I have been a big fan of them. They continue to pave the way for fashion with their designer labels as well as their day to day streetstyle. I particularly love Ashley’s style with her distressed denim, oversized tees, black totes and boyfriend blazers. If I could steal her wardrobe, I would.

4. What’s a childhood habit or mannerism that has followed you into adulthood?

I am still a sucker for a good bubble bath. I have one at least once a week.


5. Name three things you can’t leave the house without and why?

My phone - it is essential in my industry to stay connected
My paw paw lip balm - a daily beauty essential
A water bottle - staying hydrated is so important


Lisa Hamilton










For those that wish to follow Lisa's blog for more style, beauty, health and inspiration she is also on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter

   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani