Wednesday 15 January 2014

Bloom VIP Detox Retreat New Year Save $1000

Do you want to feel powerful, gorgeous, sensual, alive, energetic and vibrant in 2014? Then it’s time you took yourself straight to Bloom, an amazing retreat I am excited to announce I am an ambassador of in Jan 30-Feb 3, and can't wait to detox from the inside out.

Brasilfit active wear


What a year! As you all may have read my 2013 highlights post here. I can't wait to embark another sensational New Year with you all!

Thank you again for all your love and support, I could never have done it without you. In return I want to give something back to YOU! 

I totally support this amazing event coming up in 24 days (but who's counting, right?) as it’s time for me to take life to a new level so I am re-energised to continue serving you in 2014. 

You do too right? As a little thank you we are offering you, my FFS readers an amazing discount to attend this once in a lifetime retreat and JOIN ME for 4 days and 4 nights to experience this first hand! How cool is that? 

NEW YEAR NEW YOU VIP PRICE $1790, originally $2790!

There are only a few places left so please come visit www.bloomwellness.com.au/vip and enter "bloomvip" code to claim your discount. Also say hi on their Facebook page from FFS x https://www.facebook.com/bloomwellness and keep updated with amazing motivational and inspirational posts. 



Bloom 4 day detox, health & empowerment retreat


About BLOOM


BLOOM Detox, Health + Empowerment Retreat is the very first of its kind IN THE WORLD created by Amber Hawken (an inspiring young leader in the wellness industry and a personal friend of mine). It's a four day women's health and empowerment retreat bringing together activities and workshops on health, nutrition, fitness and mindset. So you can make long lasting, positive change in 2014! Download information package http://bloomwellness.com.au/bloom-info-pack-download/

Come visit their site www.bloomwellness.com.au/vip to book your tickets or call the amazing girls at Bloom on 0401 319 472 for more information about the retreat. They even have affordable payment plans as I know we all struggle a bit over the festive season but don't let that stop you. Find a way to make it happen, there is nothing more important than your health and wellness.

I can't wait to see you there!

Much love and friendship,
xxDani 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani