Wednesday 18 September 2013

Style Challenge day 3. RED and Birdsnest $100 gift voucher

What makes you feel red hot? That's the hot question over on my Instagram and Facebook page, so head on over there now. If you don't have any social media handles, you can leave yours below. Birdsnest and I have collaborated for this weeks style challenge day 3. RED and giving a $100 voucher.

Birdnest $100 voucher for my Fitness Food And Style rockstars

Q. What makes you feel red hot?

One entry per person. The winner will be decided from among the people who have met the entry requirements and most creative response wins! Ends in 24 hours.

How red hot is this?

WINNER: Zorza Goodman. Congratulations and enjoy your shopping. Please tag your Birdsnest outfit to #ffs_birdsnest

Much love and friendship,
Dani

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani