Wednesday 15 May 2013

Win a delicious set of Lip Nourish by LUK Beautifood's



Our Fitness Food And Style Photo A Day Challenge #ffsphotoaday has been super cool. The gallery has been amazing and I have been having so much fun collaging my fantastic four! Keep tagging your pictures. Yesterdays word was LIPS and my gorgeous friend Cindy has been kind enough to offer my Fitness Food And Style readers the below lip offer.

It's to help me celebrate my 70k Instagram, 15k Twitter and 7k Facebook fans, followers AKA friends!!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT x x x 



Win a delicious set of LUK beautifood's complete menu of 7 Lip Nourish with this stunning yellow leather satchel nicknamed "K.I.S.S." (Keep It Simple Sweetie) because you just need the essentials. Valued at $260.
Lip Nourish by Sydney mum Cindy Luken is a 100% natural edible demi lip colour made from the healthy foods your lips love. Rich in antioxidants and omega 3+6 to keep lips soft, smooth & illuminated. It goes on with an incredibly crème-soft soothing texture as it nourishes, hydrates and protect lips. The super sheer shades and gentle lustre create an effortless, chic healthy look. 

The bag is by Rare Rabbit an Australian family run company that produces eco-friendly and sustainable jewellery and wares. It is big enough to carry your Lip Nourish, smart phone & wallet but small enough to be slung over your body. Comes in this seasons see-everywhere yellow and has detachable hooks at the side so the bag can be converted into a clutch purse or simply unhook and place in a bigger handbag when you are time-poor and can't convert your bag over!


For more information on this amazing product, simply head to their website LUK Beautifood. Also head over to their Facebook win page and make sure you also leave a wall comment #ffsphotoaday LIPS. That's it. Then Cindy will choose a random winner and this amazing gift is all yours!!!!! 
I'm all about natural products and the fact that you can eat these, makes it even more appealing to know you are not applying any chemicals or nasties on your lips. Pssssst please don't tell Mietta or baby Zali as they will completely eat these, they smell and feel amazing!!! Vanilla and cinnamon tasting lips are my fave!!

Thank you Cindy for this amazing offer to my readers. I love my friends so  much! I hope you do too. Much love and friendship, Dani xx



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani