Wednesday 12 September 2012

Crazy like a coconut!!! I LOVE COCONUTS!

Now you know how much I love my coconut butter, I cook with it, I lick it, I spread it on my toast and sprinkle it with cinnamon, use it as lip gloss and I even get a teaspoon and just eat it!!! I love it!!!

I have recently also started buying them fresh. Now for under $3 you get this amazing looking thing and the water inside it is simply amazing!!!! I like to refer to it as Gods juice. Adrian has a similar saying for our H2O, sky juice. It's just a thing we have going on here :-)

This is the ultimate natural sports drink due to its high potassium and mineral content. It doesn't hurt that the water has no fat and low in carbs, salt and calories. Not that I count calories. If you do want to know, it's approx. 60 calories per serve.

FYM Workout B

Transformation Kit moves once again challenged me, the SB jackknife is seriously causing me grief however Holly has suggested a modification due to my pelvis instability. So grateful she's there for any queries we may have.

Breakfast
Coconut and strawberry smoothie



Ingredients and method
Blitz in your blender
2 tbs coconut protein
1 handful of spinach
1/2 banana
3 strawberries
1/2 tsp chia seeds
milk

Morning snack
2 hard boiled eggs
vegetable sticks with dip

Lunch
Chicken and cheese wraps served with a garden salad




Afternoon snack
Coconut pancakes



Told you I was going loco!!! It was coconut central here!!!!! For the kids snack, I made crepes and I had the natural coconut flesh which just tasted divine....

The before and after coconut shots!!!



Dinner
Flat head fish fillets with beetroot tartare sauce and garden salad



NB: Beetroot tartare was simply grated fresh beetroot with yogurt!

I hope you all had a sensational Wednesday and I look forward to touching base very soon. I'm glad my laptop is back again and I can show you my pics, as you know me by now.....I'm much more of a visual person.

Xx Dani

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani