Friday 24 August 2012

Day 11 TT12 - ab challenge

WOW!!! One more day to go and I'm done with the TT12 challenge. I have been a bit slack and haven't really focused properly. I really need to re-focus and not pick at sweet things at night. I just shared half a pack of chips with Adrian and a few "favourites" from cadbury chocolates (only because I won them on trivia night a few weeks ago, I'm actually surprised they've lasted this long!).

I will update my recipes ASAP and link them under my FOOD tab, just need to wrap things up tonight, so I'll keep this short.

No workout today - day of rest

Breakfast
Strawberry porridge




Morning snack
Cottage cheese with fruit



Lunch
left over chicken burger salad






Afternoon snack
Broccoli and hummus dip





Dinner
Parmesan chicken schnitzels with a plated bruschetta salad




I hope you have had a fabulous Friday. Enjoy the weekend, I am very excited as Adrian doesn't need to go down to the beach so he's here for the entire weekend YAY!

What's on for you this weekend?

Xx Dani

4 comments :

  1. I should just visit your blog every day and follow exactly what you do lol!

    Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to check mine out and I hope you come again xxD

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog posts! All your food looks sooo great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH Tiffany, hope you come again soon XxDani

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani