Sunday 1 July 2012

My last day of sugar until the 16th July...


YOU SURE ARE!!!!


Thank you to all my sugar free participants AKA sugar-less legends!!! I can't believe we have 18 people doing this challenge! THIS WILL BE SO AWESOME! We will help one another through this even though I know quite a few of you have already given up most OF the sugary stuff.
BTW I have changed the Sugar babes team name to Sugar-less babes ;-P

I had some major treats at a 5yo ROYAL QUEENS birthday party this afternoon. Oscar was very excited to dress up as King Oscar however he did like being called Prince Oscar this afternoon ;-)

(1) Daisy's 5th bday cake castle (2) white choc/raspberry/marshmallow
(3) The King & I (4) Prince Oscar with sparkle play dough


NO WORKOUT TODAY ~ day of rest. Although we did do a family dance-a-thon tonight with Michael Jackson, Daft Punk, Justin B hits and seriously worked up a sweat. Kids had to take their tops off they were that sweaty....

Breakfast 
*missed this meal* as I slept in until 10am!!!


Morning snack
feta cheese eggs with beans and spinach
latte




Lunch
Smoothie (as I had a big breakfast didn't feel like a big meal)
Blended 1 cup spinach, protein powder, pear juice, frozen raspberries & water




Afternoon snack
zucchini slice
sundried tom & carrot dip
bday cake (see above pic)
melted white choc/raspberry/marshmallows (see above pic)






Dinner
4 KFC chicken nuggets & chips with snow AKA sugar snap peas.

I can't stand their coleslaw or potato and gravy so had to put something healthy on my plate ;-) First time EVER this year that we had KFC!!

x1 can of pepsi (can't remember the last time I had this either!!!) a real sugar rush before the big day 2mrw


Evening snack
smashed a 300g celebrations cadbury chocolate bar (shared it with my husband last night & tonight as well) saying goodbye to sugar with a bang huh?!!!! ha! ha! Gotta get rid of this bad habit. Here's me trying to keep you on the straight and narrow path of no sugar! and I smash a block of chocolate.....

How has your weekend been?

(1) Our rainbow on our way to the beach (2) Noah, Oscar, Mietta & I (3) Oscar & I (4) Star jumps by yours truly
I hope you enjoy our sensational Saturday/Sunday snappy pics, which I think I will feature every week.

xxDani

6 comments :

  1. Wow! I have never seen so much sugar in your day!
    Cake looked awsome...Lookinmg forward to our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it!!! I am still hopeless in these environments but not as bad as I used to be. I only had 2 pieces of the white choc/rasp/marshmallow bits and a bite of the cake. Back in the days I would've smashed an entire tray and half the cake!!! :-) so far so good with the sugar today babe, day one is easy peasy xxD

      Delete
  2. Hi Danni,
    I'm really enjoying your blog, It's very punchy and full of enthusiasm! I've always been quite a balanced eater, have always been careful of anything artificial or processed but you take things to another level and put a bit of zing back into dinner time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming past Jodie, great to see you at the party!!! Yes I like to mix things up a bit esp now with kids. Love to make things fun for them and of course entertain myself at the same time x

      Delete
  3. THANKS.
    http://fatburningexercisess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome and thank you for coming past my blog. I shall come and say hello to you!! XxDani

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani