Tuesday 3 July 2012

Day 2 - no sugar



How will you break your sugar habit? I have double checked my labels to ensure there is NO ADDED SUGAR and eating my 4 serves of fruit. Only 12 days to go!!!! WE CAN DO THIS

I'll be back to post more. Have a sensational day!!!!!

xx Dani

OKAY I'M BACK ;-))))

Breakfast
missed this as I was still dreaming Zzzzz......

Morning snack
pear porridge (x1 fruit serve)
latte

Lunch
Bolognese sauce with wholemeal pasta and grated cheese



Sugar free strawberry muffins x1 (next time I will blend my almond meal) these were so yummy and fresh. Even the 9 children we had today wanted MORE!!!! Check out the pictures on Celeste's page as her camera will make these muffins look even better ;-)
latte



Afternoon snack
Green smoothie (x2 fruit serve)

Dinner
Chicken soup

I will add more pics for those that enjoy the visual effect. XxDani

6 comments :

  1. OMG I want those muffins!!! Recipe please... i didn't know sugar free looked good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on link babe. Told you I had to make use of the 5 punnets I bought ;))))

      Delete
  2. I'm loving that pasta!
    My friend told me about green smoothies today - I'm going to be making some, I think :)
    Thanks for linking up with FYBF !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're most welcome Grace!!!! Thanks for the tweet connection too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole Larson has left a new comment on your post "Day 1 - no sugar"

    Hey Sugar! ;-) (Sorry, couldn't resist)

    From one of my friends I got this recipe. I have not made this but I had to share it with the SF crew over here.
    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2009/10/13/make-these-now/

    FYI: When I post here it shows up...but when I come back to see if there is a "reply" from you. I no longer see my post? Just wanted to let you know. Very interesting that you get them in your box.

    Have a great day!

    ****

    Hey honey!!! I couldn't resist either ;-) thanks so much for the link. Let me know if you make it any time soon, otherwise I'll give it a go either over the weekend or early next week. We also have to make sure we don't fall into the trap of having too many of these suckers as well!!! I'll def be following this page for some healthy snack ideas. Thanks for the link Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another dear friend of mine, Jessica left me with another amazing recipe, she made them today with her little girl Amelia...From theorganiccook.com.au

    Protein Balls

    1 cup fresh dates (take seeds out) (I actually used dried dates) 1/4 cup raw cacao
    1/2 cup organic shredded coconut to roll mixture in
    1 cup raw walnuts
    Organic coconut oil (optional) ( I used some almond oil)

    Throw all these ingredients in to a food processor and whizz until mixture is like a dough then roll into small balls, roll in the shredded in coconut and keep in the fridge.

    Jess x

    THANK YOU GUYS!!! KEEP THEM COMING but as I mentioned above we can't rely devour these all at once as I know I typically used to have that habit of not being able to stop!! Oh yes I did! When I started to feel sick!!!! Ewwwww.....over and out. Goodnight until we meet again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani