Thursday 7 June 2012

Pre and post body after baby no.4

Here is a recent snap shot of my latest  "roller coaster" body after having 4 babes. I will share the other 3 pregnancies and pics next time I get online....

Post baby 82kgs Sept 2011 and post baby 65kgs April 2012



40 weeks pregnant with Zali 

Yes, now what I mean by roller coaster ride (BTW Adrian you do have a VIP pass on this ride for the rest of my life) but for the people out there that know the effects their body has on them with any form of weight gain eg: babies, depression, injury etc.... you tend to get a bit dizzy and disorientated, I know I sometimes get a little queasy on these rides. So let me tell you that I have slowly got my vertigo back on track and with each pregnancy I have learned so much about myself, my body and it has been a lot easier to get my body back this fourth and final time!

Trust me I have been pregnant and breastfeeding over 6 years now!!!!!

baby Zali 10 days old

I will continue to share with you my past pregnancies before and after shots so you can see that you can get your body back after having children. Have a sensational day XxDani


8 comments :

  1. Dani...congratulations on your first post!

    I absolutely love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur blog......u r doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you can join me XxDani

      Delete
  3. I read lots of blog, but never leave comments. But you deserve one.. Your writing is so real.. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I do hope my journey helps others to eat well and exercise to live a long and healthy life. God bless! xxDani

      Delete
  4. I am having my fourth and final baby this June and my oldest will be six in August. I know what you mean about being pregnant and breast feeding for so long now and I look forward I getting my body back . It feels good to know other moms that have done it too :) gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to read this and yes, you will get your body back. I am here for you if you need anything xx Dani

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani