Monday 7 April 2014

Win a Wellness Pack from The Healthy Chef

Hello everyone! What an amazing weekend we had. From attending the Melbourne Australian Fitness and Health expo to the Kids Adventure Festival in Mt Baw Baw (post COMING SOON) we are just so thrilled to be able to attend such wonderful events that promote health and fitness. That's what our family is all about. Awesome experiences that I can't wait to share with you.

Today I have the absolute pleasure offering one of my amazing Fitness Food And Style readers a Wellness Pack from The (gorgeous) Healthy Chef Teresa Cutter.

Read our interview from last week here.


The Healthy Chef Teresa Cutter and I 

Here's our little orange juggling act at the show!!



It's not everyday you get to meet the person in real life that has inspires you to live, eat and make healthy food for your family. Teresa Cutter is one of those people. She is so personable, vibrant and such a fountain of knowledge! Oh did I mention she's the best squeeze ever! Such a great cuddly friend!



GIVEAWAY

WELLNESS PACK, featuring 2 x proteins of your choice, 1 x Organic Superfood, 1 x Natural Immune Support PLUS A FREE blender bottle and the best selling 101 ways book.  A full months supply of goodness.

Terms & Conditions
  • Entries will close on 30th May 2014, and a winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
  • Tell me what motivates you to make positive health and wellness changes in your life & include your IG and/or FB name beside your comment below. 
  • You must be an Australian resident to win.
  • The winner’s answer will be judged on most creative response.
  • Please ensure you have subscribed to my blog, as the winner will be notified by email. If the prize remains unclaimed for 72 hours, a new winner will be selected.
  • Only one entry per person.


I look forward to reading your comments. In the meantime stay fit and healthy!

Much love and friendship,
XxDani 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani