Wednesday 30 April 2014

Not Your Standard style post with Kayla Seah

The beautiful and talented Kayla from Not Your Standard is a gorgeous half Italian-half Chinese fashionista from Canada and living in Berlin. She lives and breathes fashion and started her blog as a way to share a certain standard of living. I have been admiring Kayla's page for quite some time and had to share her sense of style.

Fitness, Food and Flowers just go hand in hand, don't they?



One of Kayla's style tips;

"Don’t over do it, less is more most times – stick with pieces that hold great shape, I find those pieces to be my most coveted ones."

Kayla Seah - Not Your Standard
Kayla joins us today for our Fitness Food And Style Q&A's;

1. What fitness activity do you schedule into your daily routine to keep healthy?

I work out 4-5 times a week, a combination of strength training and running. I find with having such a busy schedule I must find the time to exercise to keep my sanity. When I’m at the gym it’s my only time I can really focus on that moment instead of thinking of what to do next and tackling my to-do list.

2. Describe your dream meal - what could we expect to find on your plate?

Quinoa with roasted sweet potatoes, beets, caramelized onions, walnuts and smoked tofu drizzled with a home made spicy sesame sauce.


3. Who’s your go to style icon - who have you always admired for their style, and why?


I have always admired Christine Centenera, fashion editor at Vogue Australia. She wears structured pieces and is effortlessly chic, I dream of her shoe closet.


4. What’s a childhood habit or mannerism that has followed you into adulthood?


Punctuality. I’m so glad my Mum taught me how important that trait is. It’s significant in everything you do in life.


5. Name three things you can’t leave the house without and why?


Phone - I am an Instagram addict, my homemade granola bars and sunglasses.

* * *





Thanks so much for joining us Kayla and sharing your styling tips with us.

What's your favourite style?

Much love and friendship,
xxDani

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani