Tuesday 15 April 2014

Fitness Transformation Tuesday with Mimmi Jansson

This will blow you away!!! 50kgs - 108lbs GONE!

Let me introduce you to beautiful Mimmi. She shares how she didn't really notice her weight gain until she just recently saw her before and after picture. As they say a picture tells a thousand words and that is the most powerful tool to help us monitor how we are going.

Mimmi shares her story with us below.

For those that wish to share their new fit and healthy lifestyle please fill out our Transformation Tuesday questions as I would love to feature you!

Stay fit and healthy!
xxDani


  • I am 19 years old and started my healthy journey 8 months ago.
  • I mainly ate junk food my whole life. Alot of pizza and fried food, also unhealthy snacks everyday. I drank alot of Coca Cola and I never did any exercise. Now I live by the lean lifestyle. I eat fish, chicken, vegetables and I exercise about 6 days a week.
  • I dont play any sports but I love to exercise at the gym or run outdoor. I like watching handball.
  • What makes me smile is life as it is right now. The way I live and the way I feel inside and outside. My passion is my health. I have never in my entire life done something so full hearted.
  • I saw a picture of my before and after and I didn't realize how big I was. After seeing that picture I ran to the scale and couldn't believe my eyes. I weighed 131kg - 289lbs. That's when I decided to make a change.
  • My biggest dream and goal right now is to lose 50kg. When I have accomplished that I want to take on the last 10kg. I also want to go do a 7 week cardio camp within the next 12 months because that's something to show myself how far I have come.
  • If I can do it, everybody can do it. You just have to stay motivated and never stop believing in yourself. My biggest tip is to never let it go this far from the begining. You will have to work hard and it will be tough but it will all be worth it in the end.
  • Instagram: @janssonmimmi

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani