Tuesday 1 April 2014

Fitness Transformation Tuesday with Scott Hill


Loving Transformation Tuesday and today I welcome the courageous and determined Scott who took the plunge and started to look after himself even though he wanted to do it for his kids as well, it all started with him. You know when something just clicks, you just do it. That's what happened to Scott and below he shares with us his new fit and healthy lifestyle.

For your opportunity to feature on Transformation Tuesday, please fill out our questions and I look forward to sharing your story.

Until next week, stay healthy!
Xx Dani


 


How old are you and please can you share your health and fitness journey to date? 
I am 36 years old and 12 months into my 2 yr goal and I have reduced body fat and gained muscle without excessive excersise and strict dieting......constant moderation has been key for me.

What types of foods did you used to eat as a kid and young adult? What's changed since then? 
Take aways and fast food and also healthy meals.
Since then I have started to count the calories and calculate my daily intakes.

Do you play any sports or what sports do you like watching? 
Don't play sports but enjoy watching the athletics.

What are your interests, passion and what makes you smile? 
I now have a passion for cooking and it gives me the biggest smile when people say wow that tastes amazing!

What was the catalyst that sparked your lifestyle change? 
My ex partner calling me fat but mainly when I used to sit and watch my kids at the park even when they asked me to join in....now I have energy to match theirs.

What are some of your dreams/goals you hope to achieve over the next 12 months? 
To maintain my determination to achieve and believe.

What tips would you like to share with my readers about your transformation? 
Constant moderation worked for me....80% in the kitchen and 20% in the gym.....take note of your daily calorie intake and don't be afraid to spoil yourself with the occasional take away or fast food this will keep your sanity.

List social media that you want to share:
You can find me on Instagram @Scott_hill13

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani