Friday 14 March 2014

My 40th birthday and feature in Womens Health And Fitness magazine

WOWZA!!!!

40 years old today. I can't believe it. I feel like I am 20 years old. Totally enjoying this ride called life and I am truly blessed to have 4 beautiful children with my amazing husband, a lifestyle and a business I love so very much and what's even better……is YOU!!!!

You have made this day amazing. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for logging in daily and for supporting me over these past 18 months.

Hip Hip Hooray! Dani turns 40 today! Can you tell how excited I am?

Vie Active wear rocks!

Even more excited that I featured in the April issue of the Womens Health And Fitness Magazine on this special milestone day!!!!

Womens Health And Fitness magazine - Dani Stevens 



So what's cooking tonight at my party tonight??? Super healthy pizza's of course!!!

Here are some of my favourites;

Ham and pineapple


Aussie Mediterranean pizza




Basil & ham pizza


I'm loving this healthy living. By moving my body daily, making better food choices, my mind is more positive and I feel amazing! I want you to feel the same.


For dessert we will have something fruity for sure, here are some of my quick and easy fruit and salads to dish up;

Chocolate (no added sugar) raspberries




Melt peanut butter, honey and cacao and insert into raspberries. Simply delish.

Fresh salads are always a hit at our place and mixing olive oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic with S&P is simply delicious on any salad.


BTW how gorgeous is my husband for this amazing hashtag card? He's hilarious as you all know where you can find me today. Instagram, Facebook and Instagram land xx



There's no OH! though as I am loving my path of actualisation. Life is beautiful.

Ohhhh yes, I think these delectable cupcakes from CAKE will be making a special appearance tonight so stay tuned on my social media along with our hat theme party!!!!



How old are you???

Much love and friendship,
XxDani 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani