Wednesday 19 March 2014

Autumn Style Look Books

I'm thrilled to present some of Autumns eye catching designs, new fashion labels and lookbooks courtesy of Kivarl, Country Road, Fab Sugar, Bauhaus, Modernist & Mash Up. 

It includes my favourite boho look, leopard print knit tops, oversized orange coat, cocktail dresses, vibrant separates, fabulous pointed-toe heels and layered outfits. They are bold design collections with classic wardrobe staples. 

These brand creations feature great work wear inspired options, mix of prints and runway inspired looks. Overall, I love these looks as we approach the cooler months in Australia. 



Seize every moment and take the road less travelled ..... 


Urban career








What's your favourite season?

Much love and friendship,
XxDani


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani