Monday 30 December 2013

Motivation Monday with Follow The Lita

I love it when other people motivate and inspire me, it just pushes my own intrinsic motivation. We all need some external motivation from time to time and this babe does it for me.

Here is my beautiful Samoan princess Lita who is all about fitness, enjoying good health and "maintaining a physique decent enough to show off in the mirror!" Quoted by the woman herself.


FollowTheLita



I read this motivational quote when perusing her social media page today;

EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE

IS A REFLECTION OF A 
CHOICE YOU HAVE MADE.
IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT
RESULT.
MAKE A DIFFERENT
CHOICE.





So go check out my girl Lita out as she posts all sorts of health, fitness, dietary advice plus other topics of love and everything else that makes our lives full of abundance.

Blog followthelita.wordpress.com
Instagram instagram.com/followthelita
Facebook facebook.com/Followthelita
YouTube youtube.com/FollowTheLitaTV
Twitter twitter.com/FollowTheLita
Tumbler followthelitafitness.tumblr.com

I can't wait to share my interview with this beauty in the New Year. WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

Who motivates you?

Much love & friendship,
xxDani 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani