Tuesday 22 October 2013

Weight loss story on Transformation Tuesdays with Dennis Börschig

You all know how much I am loving the Freeletics program. Week 4 has started for me and I am loving the new workout challenges. However I did miss out on week 3 as I was totally exhausted from my Sydney Ride To Conquer Cancer. I'm having some hip tendon issues, so seeing a chiro this week.

There are some of us that want to lose the weight but there are those that simply need to maintain what they have. Dennis has always been an athletic kinda guy and played soccer but he WANTED MORE. Take a look at his 15 week Freeletics transformation.



How old are you and please can you share your health and fitness journey to date? 
I'm 27 years old, played soccer for 24 years now. Went to the gym 1-2 times a week. Started Freeletics 17 weeks ago with great results.

What types of foods did you used to eat as a kid and young adult? What's changed since then? 
As kid I used to eat very healthy food. I had always good meat, vegetables, salad and healthy carbs. As young adult (when I started to live alone) I ate a lot of fast-food. After my skin problems I changed my kind of food completely again. Only healthy food - completely.

Do you play any sports or what sports do you like watching? 
I play soccer and watch soccer.. Don't watch that often TV.

What are your interests, passion and what makes you smile? 
I'm very interested in the new sport called Freeletics.

What was the catalyst that sparked your lifestyle change? 
My psoriasis changed my life completely.. I never had problems with my weight, my skin, my self-confidence or other things. This diagnostic and complaint changed my life. I had to do anything.

What are some of your dreams/goals you hope to achieve over the next 12 months? 
I want to keep my discpline up and want to achieve a lot of Freeletics-workouts and challenges.

What tips would you like to share with my readers about your transformation? 
Eat healty.
Never give up or quit.
Try to train with some one.
Sleep enough.
Keep in mind that you are doing this for yourself - you want to be better than the average.
Set goals and achieve them, step by step. 


His Youtube video is amazing.....



Thank you so much Dennis for sharing your new Freeletics passion and thanks for your determination as it's people like you that keep me so motivated. Keep up the great work! You can follow Dennis on his Facebook.com/DennisBorschig page.

* * * 

Have you joined our Freeletics team yet? Click HERE or the Freeletics logo on the right hand side and register NOW!!!! 

xxDani 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani