Tuesday 15 October 2013

Weight loss story on Transformation Tuesday with Dani Stevens

Yes you heard right! It's me. My turn to submit my transformation to come!!! Ha! This is me currently on the left hand and side and I will then post the outcome of my Freeletics training program. I am supposed to be on Week 3 so I need to get back into it this week. I feel a little fatigued from my Sydney Ride To Conquer Cancer, so I will start my workout tomorrow.

I am currently wanting to take my body to the next level. Those that have been following me know that winter has put on a few kilo's and I am feeling fluffy and out of shape. No tone or muscle definition. So I want to see that change over the next 3 months.

For those that still haven't registered, please join me CLICK HERE.





How old are you and please can you share your health and fitness journey to date? 
I am 39 years old with 4 children under the ages of 8. I started my fitness journey after baby number 2 early 2008 and discovered the Fit Yummy Mummy program (click here for my all transformations) and now I am wanting to take it to the next level with Freeletics


What types of foods did you used to eat as a kid and young adult? What's changed since then? 
Even though Mum made home cooked meals, Dad was the primary shopaholic so we had a variety of pantry and snack foods in our cupboards from cheezels to Milo. I really cannot remember drinking water as a child. It was either fruit juice or fizzy drinks. I also remember heaps of lunch orders at school with those fatty donuts, pies, sausage rolls and hot dogs.
Things have changed dramatically in our snacks department. I avoid all those types I foods I just mentioned and especially having kids of our own now, we try and encourage water and fresh vegetables and fruits 80-90% of the time.

Do you play any sports or what sports do you like watching? 
No. I am not a sports person. Never played with a team. Well actually did one year when I was in year 7 but that was it. People are surprised when I tell them I don't play an actual sport, as I am so tall and they always assume I am either a basketball or netball player. 
However I have recently joined a team, the Vision Crusaders so now I am a cyclist or am I a bike rider? I have no idea....
I love watching tennis, soccer and occasionally AFL footy.


What are your interests, passion and what makes you smile? 
WOW I love so many things from movies and plays, healthy living and fitness, making a difference in the world and ultimately my beautiful family make me smile on a daily basis. 

What was the catalyst that sparked your lifestyle change? 
When I knew I couldn't just eat and still appear thin looking. After giving birth to Oscar, the layers started to appear and clothes no longer could hide them. I didn't feel like me, so I knew I had to make a change. 

What are some of your dreams/goals you hope to achieve over the next 12 months? 
Finish my last Ride To Conquer Cancer in Adelaide with my amazing team mates. Continue my fitness and healthy journey and share that with the world. Build Fitness Food And Style to become a place where people come to for health and wellness resources. Also a place to grab super deals I get access to.

What tips would you like to share with my readers about your transformation? 
Well to all my beautiful readers, you know the drill. We are the ones that can make the change. Exercise at least 3-4 times per week, eat healthy 80-90% and keep it real. If you eat a bad meal, don't beat yourself up. Just make it a right healthy meal next time. We are all human. One step at a time. 
Always remember, I am here if ever you need me.

Much love and friendship,
XxDani 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani