Wednesday 4 September 2013

Workout Wednesday - September Super Sets Challenge

Hi everyone, how are your super sets going? As you know I am here for your entertainment so sit back and check out this video. It's my first ever attempt at editing and of course chose an awkward time to video but hey! I am here #keepingitreal

I managed to do our dinner before we headed off to the park late this afternoon. The workout itself took 20 minutes with some minor interruptions from our kids but all in all, worked up a good sweat.



I wasn't able to edit this video properly so please ensure you rest for 60 seconds in between each super set.



Here's an example;

A1
A2
A1
A2
A1
A2
A1
A2
A1
A2
A1
A2
A1
A2
A1
A2

REST FOR 60 SECONDS

B1
B2
B1
B2
B1
B2
B1
B2
B1
B2
B1
B2
B1
B2
B1
B2

REST FOR 60 SECONDS

C1
C2
C1
C2
C1
C2
C1
C2
C1
C2
C1
C2
C1
C2
C1
C2

I hope this makes it more challenging as this really gets my heart rate pumping.

Please ensure you tag your pictures to #ffs_septemberchallege and/or leave me comments on any social media pages and ensure you have subscribed to my blog to to be in the draw for your special giveaway at the end of this week.

Much love and friendship,
XxDani







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani