Tuesday 24 September 2013

Weight loss story on Transformation Tuesday with Levent Oeztuerk

Who tried our Freeletics workout yesterday? Did you love it? Well this Freeletics bizo is getting me super excited. Especially when I see transformations like this. Let me introduce you to Levent, he has struggled with obesity his entire life and got himself to a point where he was fit but still struggling to maintain his weight. Now he has found Freeletics and has a strong and fit physique and never turning back.

Levent's 15 week Freeletics transformation

How old are you and please can you share your health and fitness journey to date? 
25. I've been overweight all my life. Started Freeletics and lost a lot of weight and gained a good amount of muscle. I'm feeling better than ever! 

What types of foods did you used to eat as a kid and young adult? What's changed since then?
 Fast Food. A lot of greasy food with lots of carbs. 

Do you play any sports or what sports do you like watching? I love football. Used to play when I was a little kid. Now I'm doing Freeletics.
 What are your interests, passion and what makes you smile? Spending time with my new found freinds through Freeletics. Love their company. 

What was the catalyst that sparked your lifestyle change? I was sick of feeling unhealthy and seeing how I looked in the mirror. 

What are some of your dreams/goals you hope to achieve over the next 12 months? I want to get even better workout times. Build more muscle. 

What tips would you like to share with my readers about your transformation? Nothing good in life comes easy. Stick to a healthy diet and work out as often as possible. Just keep to it. Everybody who keeps pushing will have great results. No exeptions. Also, try Freeletics! See my 15 week transformation below.





Thank you so much Levent for sharing your new fit and healthy lifestyle with us and your YouTube video is totally inspiring. I can't wait to join the Freeletics team and show my before and after 15 week transformation video like you!!! Bring it on!!!

Stay fit and healthy!
xxDani 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani