Tuesday 25 June 2013

Banana pancakes

Life should always be this easy. Got some bananas? Got some eggs? Check this out...............

Banana passiona (pash-i-ona) pancakes

Banana pancakes with passionfruit yogurt 

All you need is 1 banana and 2 eggs. Of course there is 6 of us so I tripled the ingredients and here is baby Zali showing you how simple and easy this recipe truly is.




I use a hand blender to ensure the mixture is blended perfectly hence the little bubbles appearing when I pour the mixture in the fry pan (which has been lightly oiled with olive oil).





Be very careful when turning them over as they are pretty delicate but once you get the hang of it, you will be a pro. Unfortunately you can't flip these pancakes like I do in this picture but you will enjoy eating them.

Here's a birds eye view of these little beauties.

Banana and passionfruit pancakes

There you have it! Experiment with different toppings (of course with no added sugar) we mixed passionfruit with some natural yogurt and the kids had some maple syrup. We have done them with blueberries, check them out here.

What is your quickest and easiest recipe?

Xx Dani

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani