Wednesday 1 May 2013

Fitness Food And Style Photo A Day Challenge - Day 1 DENIM

Hello everyone, another month, another challenge.

I thought I would mix things up a little and get you to capture everything and anything Fitness Food And Style related. So get your camera ready!

The words are your guide, prompt, inspiration to get all creative. As you may know by now, I am such a visual person and I live on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. So please come and join me. Hash tag #ffsphotoaday and let's have some fun.



Photo A Day Challenge




Day One - Denim



Assorted denim




A denim bag filled with coloured and acid wash denim jeans. A denim vest, jacket and acid wash shirt! :-) can I have any more denim???

Here are my fantastic four pics that caught my eye from;

@kristinostevik
@sunshinengiggles
@bec_wallaby and 
@susanmarlene



Denim action



What's your favourite denim piece?

Hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday! XxDani


6 comments :

  1. Hello Dani: I was with you in your 'no added sugar' challenge and now i'm with you in your photoaday challenge. I also follow Chantelle and Fatmumslim since 2 months. I like those challenges because they have changed the way i see the world, they make me focus my attention in small things and now i see things that i wasn't able to see before.
    That's something new for me but amazing.
    Love from Spain
    Vero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Vero, I know you very well and I am super excited you are joining this months challenge. Feel free to tag to my FB wall or my other social media's as I would love to see your pics XxDani

      Delete
  2. Great idea! Personally, I'm quite excited about May 19 - Pancake day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Can't wait to see your pancake creation!! XxDani

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing your month of May... good work and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, looking forward to seeing your pics XxDani

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani