Monday 20 August 2012

Day 7 TT12 - ab challenge

Half way mark gone! I have really been a bit slack today with my scheduled workout so I'm giving it a miss and heading to bed early. I know! SHOCK HORROR! Especially for those readers that know me personally, when I stick to something I do it RAIN, HAIL or SHINE. Well there's no rain, hail or sunshine here peeps, just a very inviting bed calling my name. I must listen to my body and get some rest.

I hope you are all keeping on track and eating clean.

I am still pretty pumped about this whole tighter tummy AKA ab challenge and


So let's keep up the momentum and let me know how you are tracking, I miss your comments....

No workout today 

Plenty of play with the kids today and even managed to make one of these colourful egg carton caterpillars!!!


Before.......




Amazing what a bit of paint can create!!


After.....

This kept Mietta and I busy for most of the morning!!!


BTW I have just come across these beauties NO sugar, NO preservative and full of flavour and a great snack and treat for the kids on the way home from school :-)



Breakfast
Wholegrain porridge (oats, rye, barley & linseed) with fruit



Morning snack
Cottage cheese with fruit

Lunch
Chicken, cheese and lettuce sandwiches with tomato parsley quinoa



Afternoon snack
Mixed fruit and nuts
Salad with 2 hard boiled eggs

Dinner
Rainbow chicken soup



Goodnight everyone. I can't wait to catch up with you tomorrow. Just in case I miss 2mrw's post (as I will be out at DP Unplugged tomorrow night) I'll be back on Wednesday.

Xx Dani

6 comments :

  1. I am ridiculously addicted to dried apricots. I eat them by the bagfuls and put them in everything -- rice, chicken salad, salads, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just ease off on those sweet little suckers as they typically have a very high content of sugar! All in moderation aye? xxDani

      Delete
  2. Oh yum, all that food looks so delicious!! I'm suffering a tummy bug so my tummy is going down & getting a work out the wrong way!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you're feeling a lot better now Posie xxD

      Delete
  3. where did you get the freeze dried fruit from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya ? I get these at my local Foodworks supermarket. Otherwise call these guys directly and see if they stock them in your area otherwise you can purchase them online http://www.absolutefruitz.com/index.php?x=find-and-buy|^`1A xxDani

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani