Thursday 16 August 2012

Day 3 - TT12 ab challenge

This will be the quickest post of my life. Dinner is cooking and ready to be served any minute.

Workout *check*

Resistance FYM training (RT) done and seriously these NEW August super sets are killing me!! In a good way! I am so glad I only have to exercise for 15 minutes, as you know I am very time poor so if you are the same, do yourself a favour and grab the 50% off Fat loss and lifestyle system FYM ebook!

My interval training (IT) will be the Killer Core and Cardio workout that Jackie from Crabtree Fitness Professionals specifically designed for those not following me and for my male followers.

I will let you know how I go tonight!!! I'm a little nervous as my endurance isn't as good as the peeps at Bootcamp. I'm only a 15 minute workout girl!!!! :-))) well 30 minutes really. I do both the RT and IT workouts in one day and then have a day of rest in between. Alternatively you can work out 6 days per week, 15 minutes with one day of rest. I prefer having every second day as my day of rest.

NB: I will not be doing the KCC program over these next 3 weeks, rather I am following the FYM system. I just want to try it once :-) so I can relate to my readers that are following this program.

My day whizzed past me SUPER fast again today. Jam packed with a lot of dancing (that is one of Mietta's most favourite activities) and those of you that know me....I didn't get my nick name ROCKSTAR for nothing!!! Well it's now ROCKSTAR MAMA :-))) enough about me....we then got painting until I had this idea to crystallise some converse sneakers for the girls!!!!

I had these crystals for Zali's 1st bday activity for the kids crowns but I forgot about them? So used them on the boys old converse runners that I was about to throw out. Pretty cool, I think I'll be doing the same with mine!!!
I LOVE BLING!!!!

Now for my food for the day.....


Breakfast
Wholemeal chia bread with avocado and tomatoes
2 hard boiled eggs & feta cheese
latte



***completed my workout routine****

Morning snack
Vanilla protein shake (PWOS-post workout shake)
1 banana
handful of almonds

Lunch
Potato and bacon style veg salad



Method
Boil potatoes, fry up 1/2 an onion with some bacon, add S&P with other herbs if you wish and add the potato! Serve with fresh salad.

Afternoon snack
Laughing cow cheese
Carrots
latte

Dinner
Chicken schnitzels and brocolli


Method
Dust chicken in seasoned (S&P) flour, dip in eggs and roll in fresh or (store bought) breadcrumbs with parmesan cheese and parsley. Here's a recipe I have Googled for you the closest recipe to mine (as you know how slack I am with my recipes...how bad am I?)

*****going to complete my Interval Training tonight 7:15pm*****

There you have it my beautiful people, short or what? What's happening with your clean eating and exercise regime? Did you eat some chocolate like I did last night? WTH? I am boxing that stuff away as I CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!! Are you being diligent or wishing to be???

Come on!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! WE can do it together. It's easy peasy......I'm here with you remember! So let's get these abs ready to rock and roll :-) See you tomorrow...


Xx Dani


14 comments :

  1. I made cake pops - and let the kids lick the melted chocolate off my fingers - so that I didn't! Hehe!
    CRazy tough cardio and ab workout tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gr8 looking cake pops babe, can't wait to see the photoshop version ;-)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh.. me me me... I ate fairly clean, done with 2nd IT for the week & tomorrow morning I am waking up at 5.30am to do August WOM B. I dunch like the last superset but I will rock it. Yay to day 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fabulous Michelle, I remember those days getting up early before heading to work. It was the only time I could "find time" to workout otherwise when the kids went to bed...keep up the clean eating x

      Delete
  3. Well I got my workout done in the morning and the hubby joined me again! Love that! I did bake some cookies yesterday afternoon...but they are healthy and oh so darn good! But they do have dark chocolate chips in them...so I have them in the freezer and will only take one for a treat. I am about to do my Intervals here in a few minutes. Today I am going to do Mountain CLimbers and Burpees...I must be nuts! HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be featured in Womens Health magazine before you know it!!! You go girl!!! xD

      Delete
  4. Yes, clean! But, don't think to much about the cheating..you are looking good already and your body knows how to deal with the suger and will beat it, because the other 90% is more healty than moast of the people in the whole world will eat. Today I saw a man, who was smoking, drinking beer and eating a fat nasty meal..and I think the last time that he did something like a work out was a long time ago...so, I think we are on a good way! GOGO\

    X Sascha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're spot on Sascha. I guess have to show that our bodies can take "some" sugar and won't necessarily jeopardise this challenge we're on. Thanks so much for your pep talk xD

      Delete
  5. Oh my I LOVE LOVE LOVE those blinged up boots! You are very clever ma'am!
    I'll email or DM you on twitter tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bling on the shoes! I bet your girls love it too! Thanks for sharing this week at One Creative Weekend! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the stopping by Heidi and I'll be a regular on yours for sure!! Very creative lady xxDani

      Delete
  7. Your photos are awesome! Thanks so much for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amarie, the Iphone4 is doing a great job but Santa has my Xmas list so fingers crossed a DSLR (maybe not this Xmas but next I'm hoping). Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani